Google+

Easter and Spring Match Games & More!


Today I thought I would share some Easter and spring games I made up with free printables. The first is a sequence game of the Easter story.
All of these cards tell the story from Palm Sunday to Jesus rising in heaven with pictures. My thought was to be able to tell the story through figuring out the sequence of events. If you would like this game, you can download it here.

The next game is a Easter Match Game with religious symbols. I made a few changes to this one after I took the picture. I changed the picture of the angel and fixed the back of the cards to say Easter Match Game.
Making these I had focused on what was being taught in Hazel's Sunday School class and the symbols that went with them. If you would like this game you can download it here.

Then I also made a not so religious Easter Match Game.
I even made the back of the cards to be non-religious. If you would like this one you can download it here.

My final Match Game for today is a Spring Flower Match Game. I made this with my strong desire for warmer weather and to see my spring flowers, but also so Hazel could start to recognize some of the flowers by name.
I used photographs of the flowers, so she could really see what they look like. If you would like this game, you can download it here.

I hope you will come back and let me know how your little ones liked them!



1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! I'll be donloading the spring flower match game today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!