Google+

Sharing Saturday #9


Wow!! What amazing entries we had in last week's Sharing Saturday. If you haven't had a chance to check them out you really should. There were some really great ones added at the end of it. I know I had a hard time picking features. It seems to get harder and harder the more entries we get. 


Ok, now onto my features. 

Well since today is Dr. Seuss' Birthday, how could I not pick one of the many Dr. Seuss crafts entered. 
From Madtown Macs: Dr. Seuss City (I love the creativity in this one. When Hazel is older I think we will have to try this.)

From Happy Whimsical Hearts: Baby Marble Painting (I love this creativity of finding away for the younger sister to try it with her big brother.)

From Strong Start: Wet Felted Eggs (We are definitely doing this in the next week or so and I love this technique!)



Please check my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart for more features including the most clicked on this week.

If you are one of my features, please feel free to grab a featured button and display it proudly on your blog!

From Your Hosts:
From Mama Mia's Heart2Heart: Handprint Rainbow (Isn't this great? I love it.)



Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 



 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting such a great Linky! And for the feature :-) I hope you don't mind me linking up so many this week - feel free to delete some if you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never delete anything from you, Kelly! Besides we don't limit how many things you can share.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting such a great party. Already a ton of inspiration up there. It's my first time linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice card so beautiful. thanks for sharing us.

    Same day delivery Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice party. I have linked up my fun feathers craft and am following you on the Linky followers. Hope you can come by and follow back. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!