Google+

Sharing Saturday #11--St. Patrick's Day Edition





Thank you to everyone who shared at Sharing Saturday last week. We had some amazing entries. If you haven't been back to check out the ones that shared after yours, please visit.



My Features This Week:
From Mom on Timeout: Leprechaun Hats (It was hard to choose just one of the great St. Patrick's Day crafts, but this one was a bit different from the others and so cute!)

From So Says Sarah: Spring with Monet (I love this and we will definitely be trying it here)

From The Artful Child: Pea Plant Experiment (We will definitely be doing this as well!)

My co-host, Mia at Mama Mia's Heart2Heart has more features including the most clicked on so please go check it out.

If you were one of these lovely blogs, please grab a featured button for you to display proudly on your blog.




From Your Hosts:


Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 



 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!








Free Orkut and My Space st. patricks day Graphics Glitters


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, just got your message on my blog, the sugar cookie recipe makes quite a lot, I suppose it depends on the size of cookie cutter you are using. I use a bunch of different sizes at Christmas so it is hard to say exactly but with a moderately sized cookie cutter I pretty sure you would get about 3-4 dozen and possible more. Hope this helps. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!